Wantedblade Clan -=WB=-
Hey guys this is the WantedBlade clan website. To apply for the clan click the APPLY HERE button at the top of the page. If you want to join the clan in a FPS game just PM a Founder or Head Admin.

Thank you,
WantedBlade Founders
Wantedblade Clan -=WB=-
Hey guys this is the WantedBlade clan website. To apply for the clan click the APPLY HERE button at the top of the page. If you want to join the clan in a FPS game just PM a Founder or Head Admin.

Thank you,
WantedBlade Founders
Wantedblade Clan -=WB=-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wantedblade Clan -=WB=-

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inAPPLY HERE!
http://wantedbladeclan.enjin.com/home
join our new website at

Join this game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Join this game Empty
PostSubject: Join this game   Join this game I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 9:27

hey guys we have been playin a game called themafiaboss kinda like mafia wars but better u can start your own family and rape ppl right now we are with a family called phenoix they have over 53 familes and can rape ppl. we are a main family in detroit so if u join the game start there. only one person can join on 1 comp no exceptions. if any one has questions please feel fre to ask

LINK= http://www.themafiaboss.com
Back to top Go down

Join this game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join this game   Join this game I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 9:43

Hey guys also join this site

mafia-don.com

join and help build up the family we are almost at war
Back to top Go down

Join this game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join this game   Join this game I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec - 15:09

Black/ops/Mw2 is so much more important then Mafia2 just saying
Back to top Go down
Randy

Randy

Number of posts : 49
Job/hobbies : Labor
Humor : Blunt
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Join this game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join this game   Join this game I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec - 0:01

Yeah its a freaking topdown flash game...if you have time to waste on that get on teamspeak and converse with us and the new guys...even Tyler gets on and we all know how unreliable he is at times
Back to top Go down
http://cqc.weebly.com/

Join this game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join this game   Join this game I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec - 10:18

-_- what did u say to me? You all are just worms in my hands I AM THE VOICE, THE MASTER LOL.

You all do my whim!!! moderator
fuck off funny

If i say get on and play this game you ask yourself how the FUCK did i get so lucky to Help out Reaper! lol

if i say jump u say how high? if i say run you dont stop till i say so!

rofl
Back to top Go down
[WB]Lagger

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-12-11

Join this game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join this game   Join this game I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec - 23:01

What if I have asthma and I can't keep going?
Back to top Go down
blackout385

blackout385

Number of posts : 116
Humor : that 70s show
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Join this game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join this game   Join this game I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jan - 0:42

if u have asthma and cant keep goin.. u will run till till i say stop, and after i leave the room u can all thank dylan lol! i own u flipa pot

dam i miss these smilies Razz
Back to top Go down
https://wantedblade.board-directory.net

Join this game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join this game   Join this game I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jan - 7:56

haha u enjoy those smilies u son of a bitch
Back to top Go down

Join this game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join this game   Join this game I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan - 18:39

Why does he have to thank me u Lil fucker u Bust in My TS3 one day demanding respect. I get u are currently Upgrading your education but u kinda abandoned the clan and come back for very very short times so b4 u blame anything on me I have Always been there for Our community.

PEACE OUT
Back to top Go down

Join this game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join this game   Join this game I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan - 9:59

are you attempting to disrespect us. Thats a big mistake you dumb fucker lol. head
Remember who started this clan dont go disrespecting anyone higher than you always show your respect you dumb mother fucker.

i own u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Join this game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join this game   Join this game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Join this game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wantedblade Clan -=WB=- :: TheMafiaBoss-
Jump to: